Wednesday 27 March 2013

YESUNG'S ENLISTMENT

During the March 24 ‘Super Show 5‘ concert, Yesung announced the news to his fans stating, “I was a trainee for 5 years, and I was with fans as a Super Junior member for 8 years. I am thankful for all the love. I’d forgotten how precious it was to sing on stage. I realized only now how much it means. While I’m not here, please take care of the Super Junior members. Please don’t forget about me.” he cried. We'll miss you Yesung Oppa!


Pic : Ryeowook hug to comfort Yesung
Cr : Logo


Pic : Yesung kneeling on SuperShow Seoul (Day 2) stage. He also say, "Don't forget me."  Are you kidding oppa no one will forget you!

SM Entertainment added, “Yesung will be enlisting this year. There is no decision yet for the exact date and location. He expressed how thankful he was because of the love he received from Korean fans.” They added, “He hasn’t received his notice of enlistment yet. During his physical test, he was ruled as the 4th replacement status, so he’ll be working as a public worker. He’s planning on entering the training facilities when he receives his official notice.

On March 27, Leeteuk and Mighty Mouth Sangchu appointed as PR ambassadors for the military. After going through the appointment ceremony, Leeteuk said a few words to Yesung, who is scheduled to sign the military this year.

"I want to tell Yesung is: Cheer up! I'm sure at this point, Yesung worried mentally and physically, and wondered if he would be able to do well.

I also had the same idea, but once I got here, I realized that anyone can do this. So Yesung, it's really unfortunate when I see you now, but once you sign up, you'll start to feel sorry for people who have not signed the military and the time will passed quickly."


Pic : Leeteuk at the ceremony



Pic : Teuk during his speech for Yesung


Cr : Allkpop, Koreanindo

0 comments:

Post a Comment